Availability and Scheduling
I am often booked-out weeks in advance. If you are interested in hiring me for a project; Please inform me as soon as possible so that I may consider it in my schedule. Include the scope of work and your target due date. I will do my best to accommodate your needs. I aim to please and love to be of service.
Consultation Work @ $90HR
• New business development
• Artistic direction and campaign oversight
• Naming and title development
• Market strategy and brand positioning
• Mapping organizational structure
• Ad buying and product placement
Creative Work @ $75HR
• Establish the artistic direction of a project or campaign
• Corporate and Brand Identity development
• Event branding
• First round comps
• Graphic problem solving and design explorations
• Content development
Production Work @ $50HR
• Implementing an “established design direction” across various forms of collateral materials *as described below
• General page layout i.e. design layout of tables, charts and graphs.
• Revisions, copy edits, resizing or recomposition, cropping, page order reconfiguring, etc...
• Basic image manipulation and/or photo enhancement. (High-end retouching billed at @ $90HR)
• Product Photography (Lighting, Styling, Shooting and Color Correction)
• Pre-Press: Set-up of files to a specific vendors specifications i.e. Trim, Guide, & Bleed marks , Color Separations
• File formats and conversions, CMYK, Web, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, DOC, PDF etc...
Administrative Work @ $25HR
• Face-time / Conference calls
• Vendor Relations
• Digital press checks
• Team Member correspondence
• File uploads and transfers, FTP, Drop-boxes, etc...
Training Rate @ $40HR
• Technical Instruction in use of Design Applications
• Review of brand or style guidelines..
• How to update or edit design lay-outs
• Graphic Art classes / Projects
Aerosol Art Murals @ $25 SQ. FT.
• Traditional NYC graffiti style letters and characters
• Minimum 100 square feet
• Price includes design comps, labor and materials
• Price does not include travel cost nor food per-diem
• Aerosol Art classes available
New design comps are typically presented within 5 business days (Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm) of receiving all project information and deposit. Edits are made within 2–3 business days of receiving feedback.
Rush Jobs @ +25%
Pending my schedule, design services may be rushed for an additional fee. An increase of 25% of my quoted hourly rate is charged for comps within 3 business days. An increase of 50% is charged for comps within 24HRS or if work is required outside of normal business days and/or hours (Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm)
Consider this when budgeting...
Choose GOOD + FAST and I will postpone all other jobs, cancel all appointments and stay up 25-hours a day to get your job done. But, don’t expect it to be Cheap.
Choose GOOD + CHEAP and we will do a great job for a discounted price, but be patient until I have a free moment from paying clients.
Choose FAST + CHEAP and expect an inferior job delivered on time. You truly get what you pay for, and in my opinion this is the least favorable of the three.
• New clients are required to pay a 50% deposit
• Established clients are billed at net 30 days
• Discounts available for monthly retainers
• 10% discount offered to NFPs and NGOs
• Certified checks payable to Actual Creative
• Mailed to: 3018 Arno St NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
• Personal checks accepted once cleared
• Major credit cards accepted via PayPal + 03% fee
• PayPal Account: email@example.com
Prices quoted are valid for 30 days from date on your estimate. The fees quoted are for the original job description as presented by the client. Any subsequent changes, whether made orally or in writing, may result in additional charges. Quotes are a good faith estimate of the time and expenses that I (Danny Skinz) anticipates. The Client understands and agrees that I bill for actual time and expenses incurred, which may be greater than that which was quoted. Any labor required over the quoted amount including all communications, travel, or meetings will be billed in accordance with this rate sheet.
*What are Collateral Materials?
Collateral materials are defined as the graphic design of most print and web communication materials associated with a specific campaign. Examples may include but are not limited to...
• Presentations, Posters, Play Bills,
• Print Ads, Invitations, Brochures,
• Signage, Billboards, Stickers,
• Tee-Shirts, Vehicle Wraps, Step & Repeats etc...
• Web Banners, footers, headers,
• Evites, Eflyers, Eblasts
• Custom Email signatures,
• Social media icons, etc...